Ruby On Rails Developer:
MCA,Gradation-BE (IT/Com)/BCA/BSc (IT)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Develop and maintain web-based software systems in Ruby utilizing industry standards and best practices.
2. Ruby on Rails programming following Test Driven Development and/or Behavior Driven Development.
3. Ability to think critically and communicate effectively with other team members, stakeholders and customers.
4. Willingness to learn, and teach, and make a lasting impression.
5. Experience with jQuery.
6. Familiarity with Git or other distributed version control system.
7. Enough familiarity with SQL to understand what Active Record doing behind the scenes and to create reports.
8. Experience working with common front-end technologies (e.g. CSS, HTML, etc.).
9. Innovative and creative.
2-4 years of experience working directly with Ruby and Rails